Click the image above to watch a recording of our Customer Satisfaction webinar.
Anne discusses and demonstrates some ways that Orchid products could not only enhance customer satisfaction, but also help measure it. She works through an example that creates and uses a no-frills Net Promoter Score (NPS) regime.
- An Extender Custom Table is used to hold customer satisfaction survey data.
- During an interaction using Return Material Authorizations, the latest survey results for the customer are displayed in a Notes window. The staff member, having been made aware that the customer recently had a poor experience, is able to give them some special attention.
- Notes also highlights to the staff member that a fresh survey is overdue. They use a custom button, created using Extender, to trigger an email containing a link to a survey page.
- Process Scheduler periodically triggers an Extender script to pull fresh data from a cloud-based survey tool, and load it into the Sage 300 custom table.
- Info-Explorer pulls this data into a cube, dynamically calculates NPS results, and allows the user to perform analysis, e.g. to highlight worrying trends for certain products or customers, and drill through to customer comments.