Below you'll find announcements about selected Orchid Systems product releases. Detailed descriptions of these (and other updates) can be found within the application, via F1 help and the Setup-Options-Updates Tab.
EFT Processing, Extender, RMA and Inter-Entity version 2022 are now available.
In addition to the compatibility release, EFT Processing includes some new features in all supported versions:
New security group to Recreate EFT File.
New option in EFT Banks to configure Clearing Transfer number when using an EFT Clearing bank.
RMA version 2022 is now available. In addition to the compatibility release, Return Material Authorizations (RMA) now supports Sage 300 Multiple Contacts functionality.
Note regarding installation: The installer doesn't prompt for Serial Number and Activation Code anymore.
The Extender Marketplace is a showcase for Extender Apps. These are Sage 300 customizations by a range of experienced Python developers, all designed and built for use with the Orchid Extender customization platform.
EFT Processing v2021 PU3 is now available. It includes the first release of the EFT Processing web screens for AP and AR.
For details on installing and using the web screens, refer to the online help: Configuring and Using EFT Web screens
In April 2021, we updated the Info-Explorer training guide and uploaded online help and documentation to support the Info-Explorer getting started webinar. For details, refer to :
- Product updates for Extender, EFT , Inter-Entity, and RMA versions 2021, 2020 and 2019 - Refer to release notes and updates tab for details on fixes and changes
- New workflow templates to send conditional emails for OE Orders
- New workflow template to approve and post Bank Entries
New product update for EFT Processing includes sundry fixes. Refer to EFT Options > Update Tab for details. As this PU contains new fields to support the change in the EFT Transfer Details Report and more fields on the EFT Banks, after downloading and installing the PU you will need to re-activate the module in all companies where EFT Processing has been activated.
EFT Processing V2021 - PU2.01
- Formats.ini file is now locked for improved security. To amend or create a new format, use Userformats.ini file.
- Warning message if you run EFT Processing on a machine where the product update installed is an earlier version than an update installed on another server or workstation.
Also applies to v2020 PU3, v2019 PU3 and v2018PU7
This week we officially launched the latest addition to our Extender suite, a made-for-mobile App version of the Extender Workflow Console. Workflow Anywhere was developed by AutoSimply in conjunction with Orchid.
To get started,