Workflow Anywhere Features
Workflow Anywhere builds on Extender Workflow
- Works in conjunction with the Workflow capability provided by Orchid Extender
- Complements the desktop version of the Extender Workflow Console
- A simplified, personalized, made-for-mobile version of the Console
- Available on Google Play (Android), Apple Store (iPhone/iPad) or Microsoft Store (Windows Phone)
- The Workflow Anywhere App was developed for Orchid Systems by A-Plus Software Ltd
Learn more about Workflow →
Using the Workflow Anywhere App
- Install from your mobile App Store
- Open the App, log in to Sage 300 using your saved credentials, and select your Company
- All open Workflow tasks assigned to you (or a group you are in) are listed
- Select a task to retrieve for full details
- Action the task (e.g. Approve, Reject, enter a value, enter a comment), as configured
- Your tasks are refreshed each time you return to the task list display
Connect Locally or Remotely
Workflow Anywhere can be used on the road, or in the office:
- Access your Workflow Console from anywhere that you have internet access, via a secure firewall port.
- Alternatively, connect directly to your server while in the office.
Licensing (Named Users)
Extender Workflow Users
- To access Extender Workflow functionality, including the Workflow Console, a user needs to have been allocated a named Extender Workflow User licence.
- Workflow User licences are assigned to individual Sage 300 users from within Extender, up to the number of licences purchased and current.
- Workflow User licences also enable use of the Email SmartLink bonus feature.
Learn more →
Workflow Anywhere Users
- While the Workflow Anywhere App itself can be freely downloaded and installed, it can only be used if a named Workflow Anywhere User licence has been allocated to the user (in addition to a Workflow User licence).
- Workflow Anywhere User licences are assigned to individual Sage 300 users from within Extender Setup > Licences, up to the number of licences purchased and current.
More about Extender Workflow
Workflow Anywhere is designed to work with Extender Workflow, allowing you to streamline approvals and other business processes to improve compliance, accountability and transparency within Sage 300.
- Use Extender Configurator to build workflow steps using a range of pre-defined Actions.
- Upgrade to Extender Developer to design custom actions using Python.
- Workflow Actions can apply to Sage 300 Masterfiles, Transactions & Batches (for Sage 300 core modules, or 3rd party modules developed in the Sage 300 SDK)
- Requires installation of the Workflow Anywhere App, available on Google Play (Android), Apple Store (iPhone/iPad) or Microsoft Store (Windows Phone).
- Each Workflow Anywhere user requires both a named Extender Workflow User licence and a named Workflow Anywhere App User licence.
- Workflow Anywhere works in conjunction with the Workflow capability provided by Orchid Extender (all editions), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
Please contact us directly if your business is in the UK, Europe or other regions not listed here.
North/South/Central America and the Caribbean
Phone: (416) 453-7876
Robert Lavery & Associates
14 Woodway Trail
Toronto, Ontario CANADA M8Y 2B8
A-Plus Software Limited (ID#82011633)
5/F Goldsland Building
22 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon Hong Kong
Australia and New Zealand Region
Sage Software Australia - Business Management Solutions (ERP & CRM)
Phone: 137 243 (13 SAGE)
Level 11, Zenith Tower B,
821 Pacific Hwy,
Chatswood NSW 2067
Sage South Africa (Pty) LtdPhone: +27 11 304 3000
6th Floor, Gateway West
22 Magwa Crescent
Waterfall 5-lr, Midrand, 2066
Middle East Region
Sage Middle East
Phone: +971 43900180
Office No. 118 Building No.11
Dubai Internet City (DIC)
Dubai, PO Box 500198
United Arab Emirates (UAE)