Unique PO Numbers in A/P Invoices
Enforces the use of a unique PO Number in the A/P Invoice entry screen.
- Monitors changes to the PO Number field on the A/P Invoice Entry screen.
- If a value is set, it checks whether it has been used in any other A/P Invoice Entry.
- If so, the user is notified that the PO is a duplicate.
- If the duplicate PO Number is still in place when the entry is saved, the save will be stopped and a warning issued to the user.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website for more information, including a brief demo video, using the More Info link below
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.