Smart I/C Quarantine Transfers
Quarantine status and dates transfer with the lot, rather than being reset to default, when a lot is transferred from one location to another.
- Quarantine status, including on/off quarantine and time remaining, transfers with the lot.
- Applies to both transfers and adjustments.
Why use it?
When lots are transferred between locations, their quarantine dates are usually reset to the default for the item at the new location. This is not desirable in cases where the quarantine period is independent of the location in which it is stored, and the item may be transferred or adjusted during the quarantine period.
In such cases, the quarantine status, including whether in quarantine or not and if so how many days are remaining, must be manually maintained for every transfer or adjustment. Failure to properly manage the dates may result in quarantines that are too short or too long. This App is designed to overcome that problem.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.