Apply highly granular, user-configurable permissions to any Sage 300 screen.
- Allows users to define Create, Read, and Update permissions for any control in a Sage 300 screen.
- Enables the disabling of screens or buttons for specific users.
- It can stop a user from opening a screen, hide a field or hide a button.
- Disable fields based on whether documents have been saved or not, and more.
Permissions are user-configurable through a custom table and managed using a bespoke UI.
Want to know more?
More a more detailed explanation, including screenshots and a demonstration video, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.