O/E Order Approval workflow
Uses Extender Workflow to manage the notification and approvals process for new O/E Orders.
- The workflow is triggered by the entry of a new O/E Order.
- Notifications can be delivered by email and/or Microsoft Teams.
Checks can be applied to enforce Acknowledgement or Approval (through the Workflow Console) subject to specific rules, e.g. Approval for the order to proceed might only be required for:
- Orders with a total value over a configured minimum amount
- Order lines with a margin below a configured minimum percentage
A Sage Endorsed and Gold Development Partner, Orchid have been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.