Multi-Item Volume Discounts
Automatically apply additional discounts to order lines when the total volume ordered over a user-defined group of items exceeds a minimum quantity.
Some businesses offer promotional pricing for items sold in groups. For example, you might receive a discount when buying at least 10 or more cans of soup, regardless of the type.
This customization automatically applies group volume discounts for user-configurable groups of items. It analyzes orders to identify the group total and then applies the discounts as required.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.