Inline editing of GL Transaction Optional Field in grid
Add an Optional Field to the GL Transaction entry screen, allowing it to be edited in the grid.
Use Case example:
Facilitate data entry for the Substitution Entity optional field (SUBSTENTITY) when using Inter-Entity transactions.
See it in action:
- This, and related examples, are demonstrated in our Extender Developer Demo video.
- Click the image below to play the video, then jump to minute 15:20
A Sage Endorsed and Gold Development Partner, Orchid have been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.