Grid Optional Field
Adds an Optional Field to a grid on a standard Sage 300 screen.
- Adds to the default Sage 300 screen, no need to create a custom screen.
- The field can be made either read-only or read-write.
- All changes to the grid are immediately applied to the optional field.
- If the optional field has a validation list, a finder is provided in the grid and only valid values are allowed.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.