Enhanced P/O and O/E Comments
Enables the use of long-form comments, without the Sage line format restrictions, supporting copy/paste and rich formatting.
It can also be configured to automatically transcribe comments from O/E Order Lines to related P/O Order lines.
Why use it?
Comments provide one of the only means of adding free form data to order lines that can be easily passed through to reports. The default comment format forces users to manage individual 80 character lines and does not support features like copy/paste, making them time-consuming to use.
How it works
This customization adds a new button to the O/E Order Entry and P/O Entry screens, which opens a custom comment editor. Comments are input into a large text window, without any line length limitation, and with support for copy/paste.
- Accepts copy/pasted user input
- No line length limitations
- Built on Sage’s comments, stored and included in reports in the same way.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.