EFT File Auto-Creation
Automates the creation of EFT files, selection of EFT-ready batches, and sending of remittance advices to Vendors.
- It automates the final stage of the payment process after approvals are complete;
- Users select which payment codes trigger EFT file creation;
- It automatically sends remittances to vendors for all successful entries;
- Includes database logging of created entries, failed entries, and emails sent.
Why use it?
It generally serves as the final step in a larger automation solution for a complete, end-to-end, A/P payment approval and posting workflow for EFT users.
- A solution such as Extender Workflow is used to handle the approval of payment batches.
- Once the batches are approved and posted, it automatically creates the EFT files for the batches.
It is run at specified intervals using Orchid Process Scheduler, which must be installed for the solution to work.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.