Customer Signatures on Quotes
Obtain legally binding digital customer signatures on your quotes, using Adobe Sign, before promoting the quotes to orders.
Extender Workflow is used to manage the following process:
- The Quote to Order process commences when a quote is entered into Sage 300 O/E
- Extender Workflow creates an agreement in Adobe Sign, including the quote PDF
- The customer is notified by email that their signature is required, and approves the quote using Adobe Sign
- Remote Action Service retrieves the signed agreement, and automatically converts the quote to an O/E order in Sage 300
You can see this process in action in the video below (commencing at 09:46 minutes).
Adobe Sign and Remote Action Service are both required for this customization to work.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.