Create PDF, file and email Customer Invoice
Adds a button to the Order Entry screen to create a Customer Invoice PDF, file it, and email it to the customer.
Use with Document Management Link (DML)
The created PDF can be automatically stored in a network folder, and DML configured so it can be viewed from relevant Sage 300 screens. (E.g. an O/E Invoice could be viewed from the A/R Customer or A/R Receipts screens.)
See it in action
- This is demonstrated in the Webinar recording below. Start playing the video, then jump to minute 23:10
A Sage Endorsed and Gold Development Partner, Orchid have been part of the Sage community for over 25 years. Extender is just one of our innovative add-on modules designed to enhance the functionality of Sage 300.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.