Bank Entry Approval workflow
Uses Extender Workflow to enforce approval for posting Bank Entries in the Sage 300 Bank Services module.
How it works
- Each Bank Entry gets submitted for approval through Extender’s workflow engine.
- The Approver(s) are notified by email that an entry has been submitted and requires approval.
Approver(s) can review and approve/reject the entry from their Extender Workflow Console.
- If approved, Bank Entry is automatically posted to Bank Services.
- If rejected, Bank Entry is available to be updated and re-submitted to the workflow for approval.
- A custom workflow action to allow approver(s) to approve and post multiple entries with one click
- A custom script to prevent changes to a bank entry while awaiting approval
Robert Lavery & Associates
Robert Lavery and Associates are the distributors of Orchid Systems software in The Americas.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.