Auto-Post Batches with Specified Description
Searches for batches that are in the ‘Ready to Post’ state, with a specific description, and posts them.
It is designed to work on almost all Sage 300 batch types, and can be configured to match one or many different descriptions and/or batch types.
Why use it?
It is generally used to automatically identify and post batches created through external integrations.
How it works
- The external program sets the batch description to a specific string.
- All batches with a matching description are automatically posted.
- A report of all batches posted or errors encountered can optionally be sent over email to an administrator.
It is designed to be run either manually, or periodically using Orchid Process Scheduler.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.