Prior to Sage Partner Summit we'll be conducting a full day of face-to-face training on Orchid products for Sage 300 Business Partners.
Date: Monday 06-Jun
Time: 08:30 o 16:30
Venue: DoubleTree Hotel, Dallas, Texas
Aim of the Training
There will be a balance of sales/marketing and technical implementation information. The goal is to position Orchid's solutions so you understand how to:
- Identify opportunities with your clients, and sell the benefits to them.
- Implement the products effectively, with an understanding of common implementation questions & issues.
There will also be time to discuss and take questions about Orchid’s solutions, the market in general, and our future plans. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to schedule a meeting on the morning of Tuesday, June 7th for any specific topics you want to discuss in private.
The training day will consist of 3 primary focuses:
- How to Keep your Sage 300 Customers Happy: The key features and benefits Orchid’s modules offer existing and potential Sage 300 customers.
- How to Make More Money Selling Sage 300 Add-Ons: How Orchid’s modules integrate with each other (and with other 3rd Party products) to create compelling solutions that add real value to the Sage 300 core modules, and address the business needs of Sage 300 customers.
- Orchid Extender and the new Extender Marketplace: How Sage 300 partners are creating tremendous process enhancements to Sage 300 without the constraints of typical customization projects.
How to Register
The event is being coordinated by Robert Lavery & Associates. To register, or for more information, contact Robert by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration will be taken on a first-come-first-served basis and confirmed after full payment has been received.