Order Number Column for A/P Invoice Entry
- Add a column to the A/P Invoice Entry screen grid that displays the O/E Order number associated with the entry
- The Order Number is stored in an optional field, and a finder provided in the grid to make selecting a valid order easy
(This is an example of adding an editable column to a grid to display and manage an optional field. When the screen starts up, the customization adds a new column to the grid and populates it with the value from the optional field.)
Want to know more?
For more detail, including screenshots, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.