O/E Order Split
Adds a button to the O/E Order Entry screen that, when clicked, splits the order into child orders.
- Each child order contains all items with matching Location, Ship-Via, and Expected Ship Date.
- The parent order is marked as complete when split, and optional fields are used to track the splitting hierarchy.
For sites with Orchid (Information Manager) Notes, related orders are displayed in an accompanying note, with drill-down on click.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Provides useful functionality ‘out of the box’. (May require configuration, but not coding.)
Extender generates dynamic content and uses Orchid Notes, part of Orchid's Information Manager suite, to display the result on Sage 300 screens. (Requires Notes to be installed and configured.)
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.