Maintain A/R Price Lists per Customer-Item
Enables Sage 300 users to maintain custom per-Customer, per-Item pricing. Use it to implement customer-specific pricing independent of Sage 300 Inventory Control.
The customization comes with both:
- A screen script to automatically update prices as items are input into the AR Invoice entry screen, and;
- An optional view script to update prices when invoices are input from other sources like import or EDI.
Why use it?
Some businesses do not require the Inventory Control module to conduct their operations. However, the price lists available in Accounts Receivable do not allow per customer pricing out of the box. This customization addresses this gap, allowing customers that do not have I/C to create and manage customer-specific pricing.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including a short demo video, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.