Item Ship-To Restrictions
Stops users from adding lines for items that cannot be shipped to the order ship-to location.
- Designed for businesses that sell products with restrictions at the state or local level.
- Enforces compliance rules during order entry, prohibiting non-compliant items from being ordered.
- Provides fine-grained control, to the postal code, of which items can be shipped where.
- Uses a custom table, managed by the user, to define which locations items are allowed to be shipped to.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.