I/C Transfer Security
Maps Sage 300 users to I/C Transfer roles using a custom table. I/C transfers to and from particular locations can then be restricted to authorized users.
- Fine-grained permissions based on both location and direction;
- Role-based permissions make applying permissions to more than one user simple;
- Automated enforcement of transfer policies.
Sample Use Case
A business has warehouse and Quality Assurance teams. Members of the warehouse team are only allowed to transfer to the “Quarantine” location, and members of the QA team can only transfer out of “Quarantine”.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including a short demo video, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.