Automatically add and manage environmental recycling fees for O/E Orders, Shipments, Invoices, Credit Notes and Debit Notes, based on item category and order shipping destination.
How it works
- A custom table is used to configure the Eco Fee for each Item Category and Province combination.
- When an order is posted, each line is checked to see if an environmental recycling fee is required.
- If so, and there is no fee present, a new line is added for the fee.
- If a line is already present, it is updated to match the triggering line.
- If a fee line is left over after the triggering line was deleted, it is removed.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including a short demo video, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.