Duplicate A/P Invoice Number Detection
Integrates with Orchid Notes to display any duplicate A/P Invoice Numbers across vendors. Duplicate detection is done with SQL to provide quick responses, and the accompanying Note allows the user to quickly drill down into identified duplicates.
How does it work?
- It monitors the Document Number field while A/P Invoices are being created or updated.
- For each A/P Invoice with a matching document number, a list of potentially duplicate invoices, along with the vendor and invoice amount, are displayed in an Orchid Note.
- This enables the operator to choose the correct course of action.
- Instant identification of duplicate invoices
- Instant feedback, even in environments with many invoices
- Drill-down to duplicate invoice through I/M Notes
- Optional pop-up prompt when posting an invoice with a duplicate number.
Requires Orchid (Information Manager) Notes to be installed and configured.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including screenshots, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Provides useful functionality ‘out of the box’. (May require configuration, but not coding.)
Extender generates dynamic content and uses Orchid Notes, part of Orchid's Information Manager suite, to display the result on Sage 300 screens. (Requires Notes to be installed and configured.)
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.