Contract Minimum Amount for Free Freight
- Adds a Contract object to Sage 300 that relates to a customer and item
- Tracks minimum order amounts by Customer/Item combination
- Can be set for a fixed period, or indefinitely
When there is an active contract for the Customer and Item, orders are checked to see whether the amount ordered qualifies for free freight.
Orders with quantities less than the minimum contract amount, and without a freight miscellaneous charge, will raise a notification when posted.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.