Advanced Import from CSV
A base upon which flexible, custom CSV Import routines can be built. E.g. for importing data across many views, or creating missing objects.
- With the custom importer in place, a new icon to import from CSV is added to the Sage 300 desktop.
- When run, a screen is opened prompting for the file to import.
- A full report is generated and displayed to the user, including the objects imported and any errors encountered.
Use Case Examples
Creating missing objects (e.g. such as customers, vendors, or ship-tos) during import.
When used in conjunction with Orchid Process Scheduler it can be set up to import files present in a directory at intervals, allowing the import process to be fully automated.
Want to know more?
Click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.