Add Delivery Charge to small orders
Automatically adds a delivery charge to orders that are under a minimum order amount.
- When an O/E Order is posted, it checks whether there is a minimum order value for the Customer Group.
- If there is, and the pre-tax value of the order is less than the minimum order value, a delivery charge is automatically added to the order, based on the Customer Group.
- When orders are updated, the customization automatically maintains the charge and adds or removes it as required when the order value changes.
Want to know more?
For more detail, including a short demo video, click through to the Developer's website using the More Info link below.
Based in Ontario, Canada, Poplar provides custom development and automation services. Their focus is building quality customizations to Sage 300 using modern software development techniques and best practices.
How to buyTalk to your local Sage 300 partner Send message
- These apps were built by the developers named under the app descriptions, and the associated intellectual property vests with them.
- Orchid Systems does not support or provide any warranty for the apps (unless the developer is listed as Orchid Systems).
- Everyone’s requirements and environments differ, so be sure to thoroughly test any apps you acquire before loading them in your live environment.
- These apps are designed to work in conjunction with Orchid Extender (Developer Edition), which in turn requires Sage 300 to be installed.
- The app developer (via your Sage Solution Provider) can provide you with the full list of requirements for specific apps.